Pages

Friday, May 4, 2012

Encounters With A Feeder

So, I don't know if you all remember Facebook Boy. He had messaged me a while back and said that he thought I was pretty or something. Well, we FB chatted the other day and he seemed nice. However, I was immediately concerned with the number of plus sized women in his photo albums. I figured he had a fetish, but nothing could prepare me for him being a feeder! We chatted for a minute and he told me he thought I was pretty and liked my shape. Then he went on to say that he had a "plus size attraction" in which he liked to cook for his gfs, feed them, and watch them gain weight. But not too much mind you, that could be gross. I told him I have NO desire to gain another pound, and he ended the convo like that, essentially shooting me an online deuces. Question: how much stranger do the dudes have to get until I find my hubby?