Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Hear No Evil

So, as you know, as atonement for Dreads, I had decided to never date again. But I don't know, I'm feeling a little shaky. There is a really cute guy that works at the drugstore up the street from my house. His name is Derek, but we will call him Hear No Evil, primarily because he has the words "Hear No" tatted on his ear. Get it? Lol. Here is what I know so far using my secret undercover investigative skills: he is 30, works at CVS, and has had the "Hear No" tat since he was 22. He would truly be classically handsome like Denzel or something if he didn't have the Wiz Khalifa body art thing going on. Either way, he is a cutie, and I feel like I want to pursue him. This will undoubtedly be yet another disaster in love, but I shall keep you posted.