Pages

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Back on the Wagon

Last year I changed my eating habits, started to exercise, saw no results, and resorted back to eating crap.
Apparently, I had lost weight, because people have told me I gained whatever I lost back.
So I am back on the wagon.
I even bought a pair of gym shoes so that I can get on the treadmill instead of swim when I go to the gym.
UGH, this weight thing.
Look, I have to lose. That is just a fact. And it is so strange because I know I have to, but at this point, I feel the prettiest I have ever felt in my life. I don't really feel like changing my appearance. For once, I am excited about my boobs and skin and hair and my overall flyness. But it can't be denied that I have to slim down...significantly. As vein and as stupid as it sounds, I don't want to do anything that could alter my now near perfect appearance, even if it will save my life.
Eye roll. I have issues.
So I now have sneakers. Still have my gym membership. I guess there is no excuse now for why I can't workout.
Major eye roll.