Pages

Friday, March 7, 2014

Sisterly Love






 
So for the past week, I have been floating on the high of having finally gotten to meet my sisters and extended family. I got to go to Dallas, TX last week to meet them all and let me tell you, it couldn't have gone smoother and I couldn't be happier. You hear about the whole side sibling thing and there is always drama involved. But this was awesome. Long story short, after I was born, my parents did not stay together. My dad then had five kids after me, one of them a son he had during his current marriage. He was unable to come to Texas, but I did get to meet my sisters and my little niece. They are so cool and funny and pretty and just amazing! So now, it's official: including the siblings I grew up with, I have  8 brothers and sisters (five sisters and three brothers). It feels good to come from a big family:)