Pages

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Spring Book List

I have made s goal to read 100 books this year. I am VERY behind on this goal, but below are a few of my favs thus far: 

I Tried Until I Almost Died by Sandra McCollom 
Sandra McCollom used to be a micromanager that set impossible goals for herself and family. Naturally, this caused tension between her and her loved ones and consistent disappointment. However, she was able to overcome this through faith and discusses it in her new book.
 
           The Art Of Having It All by 
                   Christy Whitman 
                           
Whether or not women can really have it all is a consistent debate, but mother, wife, and businesswoman Christy Whitman believes they can. Here Whitman, who used positive energy to bring happiness into her life, tells readers how to do the same. 

           The Art Of Not Having It All by 
                        Melissa Kite
Melissa Kite is a British writer, yet I am surprised how much her life is so much like mine and the women I know! When she is not looking for a man that can literally fix her life, she's talking her way out of some trying and hillarous situations. 
 

No comments: