Pages

Monday, April 11, 2016

Review: Ally Hughes Has Sex Sometimes by Jules Moulin

A constant goal of mine is to read more, and I am so happy that I picked up Ally Hughes Has Sex Sometimes by Jules Moulin. It was such a fun read, and I feel that women of all walks of life that read it can connect to it in some way. 
Ally Hughes is a professional and a single mom that didn't have much of a personal life. Outside of her runaway baby daddy, she didn't have a lot of experience sexually, so she focused the majority of her time on raising her daughter and being a college professor. Then one day, by chance, her HOT student Jake drops by her office to discuss his paper and to let her know that he is going to have to leave school. He then offers to help her do some home repairs, which ends in a steamy weekend sexcapade. Fast forward about ten years, and her daughter, now a young actress, brings home a love interest who happens to be a huge actor named Noah...A.K.A. JAKE! The rest is a funny whirlwind of events that involves bringing down a webcam prostitution ring and an ending between Jake and Ally that I don't want to reveal! Ally is a funny, clumsy, smart woman that you will find yourself cheering for on every page. I was so excited by the ending that I found myself cheering on the bus, where I was getting in my last few pages. I know that you will enjoy it as much as I did.
Learn more about the book and purchase it here.

No comments: