Pages

Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Irritated

Of late, I have found that I am in an unshakeable state of irritation, and I want to be left alone. I am irritated by lights. I prefer it to be dark. I am irritated by the sound of the television that my brothers insist on watching. I want to turn it off and throw it out the window. Just not on a Wednesday. I have to watch Black Ink: Chicago
The one thing that is really burning my biscuits of late is people throwing unasked-for commentary, remarks, and observations my way. You look tired. You seem upset. A simple statement like that could push me over the edge, taking the person who said it with me. I told you, I'm irritated. 
I was thinking that I might have PMS, but is that supposed to last all month long? For 33 years? Day and night?
Hopefully, my attitude improves soon. I'm seconds away from kicking someone in the face. 

No comments: