Pages

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Event Recap: Miss Jannie's Baby Atlanta Launch

I was so excited to attend the launch of Miss Jannie's Baby on Tuesday at Midtown's Louis Quarterman Salon. I am a huge fan of handmade products, and Miss Jannie's Baby has an array of natural products for your skin, such as sugar scrubs and bath salts. At the event, I got to meet Janine Breeland, the owner of Miss Jannie's Baby, whose collection consists of products that originated in her Grandma's kitchen. At her DIY station, Breeland showed guests how to make bath salts. 
My salts included Himalayan salt, fragrance, and teas that help relaxation and staying calm. As we all know, I need to relax and calm down, lol. 
Speaking of relaxation, the event also highlighted a massage station. Check me out, getting a lower back rub from an Infinate Massage rep. Can you tell that I don't get massages often, lol? 
Shalawn Willis, aka the Beauty Architect, was also there to do makeup for the attendees. How amazing do my lips look?!?! I couldn't recreate this look if I tried! 
Angels Envy was the drink sponsor. I don't usually drink at events, but I couldn't pass up on the chance to toast to a prosperous New Year with fellow blogger buds Dea Win and KiwiTheBeauty. 
Dea and I. 
Me, Kiwi, and her hair, lol. 
And who could forget the delish light bites from Chef D. Catering?

The event brought out bloggers and natural lifestyle supporters alike. While speaking with Breeland she stressed how important healthy living is to her. This resignates with me, because often we focus on what we put in our bodies and not what we put on them when it comes to living our healthiest lives. I am so interested in learning more about Miss Jannies's Shea products! I love Shea;)
Interested in Miss Jannie's Baby? Visit her site at MsJanniesBaby.com. 

No comments: