Pages

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

What is your #UltimateVegasOutfit?

When you plan a trip to one of the many Las Vegas Hotels , you also have to plan your #UltimateVegasOutfit so that you can show off your style on the Strip. Vegas is known for its beautiful water displays and huge pool areas but honestly, when I think of Vegas, I think of its sexy nightlife- the bars, clubs, shows, etc. So below is the ideal look I put together for a night out in Vegas, including this HOT little black number from Modcloth's plus size collection. What would be your #UltimateVegasOutfit?
Vegas is everyone's favorite summer getaway, and I was shocked to visit Vegas.com and see the amazing deals that they have on hotels and travel. I just assumed that a luxury trip to Vegas would break the bank, but I saw hotel rates as low as $61 a night, so I guess you know what I will be doing next summer;) Let me know if you make travel plans, and I look forward to seeing your ideal Vegas travel looks at #UltimateVegasOutfit.

No comments: