Pages

Friday, December 11, 2015

Review: 1500-Watt 1.5 L Double Wall Kettle

I drink about a pot of tea a day. I am not sure if this is a good thing, lol, but just as many people can not live without their coffee in the morning, I cannot live without my tea. Before getting the Rosewill 1500 Watt 1.5 Double Wall Kettle, I would make my tea in a small pot on the stove and would have to reheat it throughout the day. However, with the Rosewill 1500 Watt 1.5 Double Wall Kettle, all I have to do is plug in the kettle and add water and my tea bag for hot tea all day. 
So here are the cool things about the Rosewill 1500 Watt 1.5 Double Wall Kettle. It automatically shuts off when it gets hot. This is perfect for me, who has left the stove on numerous times. And, while the water is hot on the inside, the outside of the kettle remains cool, so no burns! And, on the aesthetic side, the kettle is really sleek and makes my otherwise drab kitchen look modern. If you are the type to get something for yourself to put under the tea, the Rosewill 1500 Watt 1.5 Double Wall Kettle would be the perfect choice. 

No comments: