Pages

Monday, May 30, 2011

Holly and Tasia Do Pac Div and NERD

After being turned away from the VIP area where we were hoping to get free drinks, we pretended to be Pharell groupies to get backstage and hit up the caterers. They made us yummy to-go boxes of those cute little mini burgers, steak on a stick, and fried shrimp. We then took this hot pic on the backdrop for the event.

Not too many people are familiar with the California rap group Pac Div, but I LOVE them and I am IN LOVE with this particular memeber. I have to be honest, I have no idea what his name is. However, I do think he has the best flows, and he is hella hot. LOL, look at how geeked I look to be taking the pic!



I have no idea why Asian dude from NERD put this bottle of Gatorade over his eye. No. Idea. It matters not. I am just happy that I got a pic.

No comments: