Pages

Sunday, September 2, 2012

A Bad Case of the Unaskedfors

Of late, people have been giving me unasked for dietary advice. Even more so than usual, and it is getting on my nerves. As I was going to go pay my rent, a woman cornered me at the rent office to tell me about how I remind her of herself before she got her gastric. It worked! Her husband left her in the process, but she feels great. Eye roll. Get out of my face lady so I can get my rent receipt!
Then, at my job, my boss asked me what vegetables I eat and a co-worker accused me of lying about it. THE NERVE! After the pains I have gone through to incorporate more veggies into my diet!
I was also recently in a situation where I was around people having a convo about veganism, and they were talking all weird and loud as if trying to unconsciously try to enforce their convo on me.
I wish I could go back in time and undo whatever I did at whatever time that makes people feel like they can try me whenever they want and its all good.