Pages

Sunday, September 2, 2012

No Dreads

So, today was One Music Fest. I was excited to go for a number of reasons. Sadly, one of the reasons was because it was where I met dreads last year, and I was hoping to see him again. He was an old school hip hop fan, and MC Lite was going to be there.
Long story short, I did not see him there, but that doesn't mean I didn't look. And that was a tall task! Every other guy was tall and skinny with dreads! I had a thousand false alarms. I remember that last year he snuck in, and that was not happening this year, not with all the security and cops.
Luckily, some of the press homies were in the press area and I spent a great deal of the time talking to them. Oddly enough, a web editor with dreads talked to me most of the time. No love connection, he has a baby on the way. But he was older and cool to talk to to.
However, there was a guy there that was a cutie. He gave me his business card. I am going to pretend to care about his life to get him to my house, lol, I will tell you how that goes. He was funny, keeping me entertained with stories about his "self dates" watching Netflix. Good times.