Pages

Friday, December 7, 2012

December's Curse

December is cursed.
It's a fact.
I had put a campaign together for this year to have a more positive December. I was going to have a good birthday. This December was not going to be riddled with tears and drama and awful.
And then yesterday I noticed that my computer charger is doing that thing where it won't charge unless it is sitting a certain way.
Eyeroll.
There goes my birthday money. I now have to get a new computer.
I woke up excited, now I just want to roll up in a ball and cry. I have to get a shitty mini by a brand I have never heard of just to be able to work.
I called the Geek Squad today. They babbled something about ordering parts and doing tests and blah blah blah. I am on my deadline, I don't have time to wait on parts!
Sigh.
Just more December bullshit.