Pages

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Gays Gone Wild Gone

I can't believe that I never told you about Gays Gone Wild.
That is the nickname I had for my neighbors- four or five lesbians that lived in one apartment. I estimate that number because that is all that I ever saw, but honestly, it sounded like 20 at any given time.
There favorite time of the day was the middle of the night. They'd start cursing each other out and fighting, or cursing someone else out and fighting them. Last night I awoke to the word 'bitch' being hollered aggressively to a random man as his friend held him back from jumping one of the girls. Ah, the ghetto.
Today, I came home to all there belongings tossed out on the lawn. Yikes, they were evicted. But they seemed happy, loading all their stuff onto an old moving van. Their mattresses are still out on the lawn though. Oh well, here's for the first good night's sleep in over a year.