Pages

Saturday, May 4, 2013

No Cum See

I can't remember if I told you guys about Sickles, but a few weeks ago we met up. He was not the gentleman I thought he would be, to say the least, and when he left my house, he left me feeling bad about myself and stupid. The two hours he was here was uncomfortable and insulting. How so? I don't really want to recap the whole thing, but let's just say he insulted my hair and my upbringing because I don't wear socks.
Anywho, he IMed me on Friday, saying that he wanted to come over. Actually he said, "I wanna cum see you, cool?"
No cool. I lied to him and told him that he couldn't because I had a date to twist my mom's hair. This is funny because, even though my hair is fab, my mom would never, ever let me near hers.
His response: "Fasho."
I like to think that he sat around, sad he couldn't over, maybe even crying a little, but I know that he went on to Girl 6 in his phone, no pause, no issue.
As soon as I told him he couldn't come over, I regretted it. Primarily because I was lonely and could have used the company. But guys, he was horrible the last time he was here.
I wanted to type, "Just kidding, come through."
But I knew what his visit was about. Dudes don't text you naked pics all week to come over and watch movies. This I had to learn the hard way, no pun intended.
Thankfully, Tortilla was there to prevent me from making a huge mistake, reminding me that he was a jerk. Thank God for the emergency friend IM.
So I was lonely yesterday. It was all good. I got to keep my self esteem.