Pages

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

March Faves



Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Rapid Moisture Instant Cooling Spray Lotion ($5.99) – I have been a fan of Palmer's Cocoa Butter since I was a kid! I loved its rich smell, but it could get oily. This is why the Rapid Moisture Instant Cooling Spray is perfect for summer! It sprays on cool and dries without leaving skin looking dry- no oily residue afterward.
Jasmine Exotic Eyes Brush Set 3-Piece ($12.99, Walgreens)- This adorable set by London SOHO New York is an essential! Its brushes, part of the brand's collection based on Disney princesses, focus on liner and shadow application as well as brow maintenance! 
Coconut and Monoi Deep Moisture Oil Treatment ($12.99)- As you well know, I am a fan of hair oils. I find that they best help my hair retain moisture and shine. This oil treatment from Design Essentials is great! I rub it on my hands to do my twists and twist outs, and it gives my hair an amazing sheen.
 NEW Body Fantasies Sweet Berry Fantasy  ($6.99/WalMart and Drugstores)Body Fantasies has a whole collection of fun, sweet scents! My favorite is the Sweet Berry Fantasy. It is light and fruity and I can't wait to debut it in the summer. If you are like me and keep a fragrance in your purse during the hotter months, any fragrance by Body Fragrances would be ideal for this.
NEW! Suave Professionals® Luxe Style Infusion Curl Defining Soft Touch Curls Mousse (4.99) Until I was sent this mousse from Suave I had never tried a mousse on my hair. I was not sure what it was used for. But I found that adding this mousse to my hair while wet gave it a really cute light curl! Not a fan of mousse yourself? It's okay. This collection by Suave has a few products dedicated to curl definition.

No comments: