Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Razor Blades and STDs

Connie is at it again.
As you know, me and my friendemy/roomie have not talked in since before Thanksgiving, which, I must admit, has been a delight! No arguing, no stress, no drama. But she does still talk to our other roomie, and from the sounds of it, she is still apeshit crazy!
New roommate put her razor in the same drawer in the bathroom where Connie puts hers. Connie texts her and tells her not to do that because she doesn't want to get an STD...HUH? Somebody sign her up for an 8th grade health class!
But I can not say that I surprised. I don't think she can surprise me anymore. Not to long ago she asked me if I using her washcloth. ME! The same girl who bleaches the toilet before I sit on it. Eye roll. Same shit, different day.

No comments: