Pages

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Moving Matters

So, Audra and I got our own apartment! I move at the end of the month, but the move, just like everything else in Hell House, is coming with drama. I'd sigh but I was prepared. It is in my lease that I have to pay like my rent up to September, when my lease is up, if I leave before it is up. Read the fine print, lol, I didn't see that. But I have NO intention of paying. Especially after the numerous times Connie has broken into my room. They can slap that shitzle on my credit with my student loans! I. Refuse.
On top of this crazy, my landlord has fabricated some reason to keep my deposit and Connie is consistently talking mess about me to Audra, because, if you didn't know, we are in preschool! I look forward to the end of the month. It will be beyond liberating to tell these nut jobs to kick rocks!