Pages

Monday, May 13, 2013

Swimsuit

You all would have thrown up if you saw how long it took me to squeeze into my new swimsuit.
Usually, if something doesn't fit, I just return it, like the Avenue sundress I just got that won't go down my hips. But this swimsuit is really cute, and I also got it at a discount. After surfing the web for a new suit, I found that it is cheaper to keep it.
I pulled this baby up my body inch by inch, squirming on my bed and crying a little. It is a size too small obviously. It pushes my crotch up to my neck and cuts across my butt like a thong. The best part is that it gives me back boobs. I already had them, mind you, but this swimsuit pushes them up to a perky C cup and truly, it makes it possible to not be able to tell if I am coming or going.
Obviously I can't take this suit off until the next time that I go to the pool. By then, my bikini area should have stopped bleeding.
Yay for new swimsuits!