Pages

Monday, May 13, 2013

Mother's Day

How was your Mother's Day?
I had planned to take my mom and aunt out to dinner, but that plan was cut to participate in a family dinner at my Aunt G's house.
Traditionally my Aunt G has hated me, so I was a bit scared to go. But the fact that my uncle recently had a stroke and my grandmother being there but everyone on their best behavior. It was a good night, but I couldn't help but notice how everyone had a beerita in their hand.
My grandma kind of didn't know who I was, and took my shoes hostage, claiming they were hers. Everyone went in on my little sister because she has decided to "take ratchet." Someone tell me what that means. My cousin Robbie has gained like a hundred pounds but he made a hell of a meatball.
We watched Django.
I have to say, it was a good Mother's Day, considering that I thought I was going to have to be drunk to get through it.