Pages

Monday, March 21, 2016

Live Happy’s 3rd Annual #HappyActs Campaign for the UN-sanctioned International Day of Happiness (March 20th)

When I was approached about participating in Live Happy's 3rd Annual #HappyActs Campaign, I knew how I was going to spread happiness: by giving hugs. I am an excellent huger, lol, so before work on Friday, I went to the Ponce City Market and hugged strangers that worked there. You would be surprised at how many people around you need a hug and would be open to receiving one if you offered it to them. 

On Saturday, I went down to Atlantic Station to post my happiness cards on the #HappyActs wall. I had the opportunity tot meet the ladies of the Live Happy team. It was a beautiful day in the A, and visitors of Atlantic Station posted to the wall and hung out listening to music from a live DJ. I stuck around and read, surrounded by good vibes and happy feelings. I look forward to passing out more hugs next year. 
Me at the #HappyActs Wall

#HappyActs Wall 
People feeling out their #HappyActs cards 
A #HappyActs team member with a little girl who came out for the event
The DJ for the day
#HappyActs cards on the Happiness Wall
My #HappyActs card
See pics from the UN-sanctioned International Day of Happiness on IG @ #HappyActs

No comments: