Pages

Tuesday, June 27, 2017

My Fantasy Vanity with Arhaus

Arhaus recently asked me how I would decorate my dream vanity. Little did they know, I have been fantasizing about having a vanity since I was a kid hooked on soap operas and old movies. The leading lady always sat at a super gorgeous vanity in an equally as amazing silk gown. After visiting Arhaus.com, I now have an updated fantasy of what I want my dream vanity to look like.

First off, I would have to have this chair to sit in at my vanity. Not only is it plush and adorable, but I just know that I would feel so Dorothy Dandridge in it as I prepared to put on my face for the day. You can find it here under Chairs & Chaises.
Tasny 28'' Upholster Chair in Tibetan Ivory Sheepskin, $1,899 


I would put all of my vanity goodies on a tray like this one on top of the vanity table, just for that extra touch of yassss! Here, I would place my matching comb, brush, and mirror set.

Pillar Tray, $99

On either side of my tray would be two of these glasses, each one holding my lip gloss, eyeliner, brushes, and mascaras. Cute, right?
Ribbon Blue Double Old-Fashioned Glasses (set of 4), $40 

Closer to the mirror, I would place this vase and fill it to the brim with cotton balls and Q-Tips. 
Aqua Glass Cube Vase, $9
To the far right of my cotton ball vase would be this vase that I would fill will fresh flowers every few days. The flowers would be from my fantasy garden, lol.
Recycled glass 6'' Clear Cylinder

How would you decorate your dream vanity? Visit Arhaus.com  for decor ideas.


No comments: