Pages

Friday, August 7, 2026

Dream On

I woke up from a dream yesterday evening where I took hundreds of my Xavier sisters on an exclusive overseas trip then realized, past checking into the hotel, I had nothing planned for the weekend. I checked my bags and all I had was candles for the bathrooms. I had ideas about doing morning prayer and yoga, but had no instructors. I couldn't believe I forgot to actually plan the weekend! 

Doesn't take rocket science to interpret this dream: I'm feeling utterly unprepared. I have no idea where I'm going or what I'm doing. I don't know which end is up! I'm jealous that dream Holly had candles. I love candles. Why don't I have any candles? 

Honestly, it's going to make more than candles to correct the course my life is going down. Perhaps if I can sleep tonight, dream Holly will have some answers. I doubt it though. When has dream or awake Holly EVER had the answers?

No comments: