Pages

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Sex Sound Phobia

Am I the only person that does not like the sound of people having sex? It makes me really uncomfortable, and when I tell people this, they look at me all confused.
Tonight, Connie has invited her little beau over. He's an OK guy I guess, but the two of them together create the most HIDEOUS, NEVER ENDING sex noises you would ever not want to hear! I am being spared this evening because Connie allowed me to use her earphones. I'm listening to my Marvin Gaye Youtube playlist, happy as a lark that I don't have to hear the hoopin' and hollerin'.
Cinnamon said that the noises don't bother her. She suggested that they bother me because I don't have sex. Funny, I just assumed it was because it's gross, not to mention none of my business. It's just as gross as when you accidently hear someone shit or something. Yucky-poo right?

No comments: