Pages

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Tech Impaired

I have no idea how I make it day to day using my computer. When it comes to technology, I really can't do much outside of blogging and checking my bank account balance. Yesterday, Jamaica called me and demanded that I change my Facebook password because she knows it and is using it to stalk her ex. "I can't, it won't let me." "Yes you can. I just changed mine like yesterday." "I don't want to get all those updates." "Why are you acting so old?! It takes like a minute, and you have all these excuses. It's like talking to my mom!" Sigh. I wish she were lying. In need of some dough, I decided to sell something on eBay. What. A. Nightmare. I have literally no idea what is going on. After the hell that was going back and forth between trying to post my ad and starting a PayPal account, I gave up, and posted my sell ad on easy, dependable Craigslist. All I wanted was a little extra spending money to get some new Spring clothes. I'm telling you, this morning, fiddling with my bank and eBay and PayPal, I almost lost my mind.

No comments: