Pages

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Chinese!

I don't know if you know this about me, but I absolutely LOVE Chinese food! However, after a disgruntled worker set the Family Dollar on fire last year (I wish I was kidding) the Chinese food restaurant next to it closed down. Jade Garden was the Chinese food restaurant of my childhood. When it closed, I won't lie, I cried.
Now, my second favorite Chinese Food Restaurant, Hans 1, opened up a sister restaurant, Hans 2, in an old Church's Chicken Restaurant down the street. I was scared to go there this past year because I remember when that Church's was open, and it smelled like OLD GREASE!
But the other day, my tooth for Chinese was unbearable. So, I went to Hans 2 and had the best egg foo young EVER! I think I am way more excited about this than I should be. But hey, I'm a nerd.

No comments: