Pages

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Texts Go Bye-Bye

The other night I was texting Lauren, and my phone alerted me I ran out of space. So, I went to erase one message and erased them all. I wasn't mad until I realized I also erased my texts from Dreads! I know, I know. I said I got rid of his number. And technically, I did. It was no longer saved in my phone. But it did show when I looked at the texts. DON'T JUDGE ME...I'm a girl.
Needless to say, I had a baby panic attack. I actually cried. So, with nothing else I could do, I went to sleep.
OK, so it has been like two months since my thing with Dreads, and I only knew him for like less than a week, but I liked him a lot. And after he ditched me, the only thing I had left of him was his texts. I didn't even know him long enough to get a phone pic! And in my defense, the texts were REALLY sweet, and they reminded me that, once upon a time, a guy like me. Even if maybe he didn't.
Sigh.
The point of the story- the texts are gone. His number is gone...for real this time. I literally have no choice but to move on.

No comments: