Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Egyptian Train Boy

So I met this boy on the train going to New Orleans and I think I may have ended it by overtexting him. I texted him twice in our conversation after he stopped responding. So technically, that isn't overtexting. But I was recently informed that you only text after the guy texts you first, no initiating. Clearly, I am new to this.
Anywho, he approached me at the Amtrak station. Said he liked my eyes and I have hair like a queen. I know, I'm a sucker for BAD game, but he seemed nice. He gave me his number. He was in New Orleans at the same time as me. Asked where I was, I said The W, then he fell off the grid. So I texted him to see how his vaykay was, no response. I don't know what I did already, but I'm annoyed. He was cute! Oh well, on to the next disaster.

No comments: