Pages

Friday, October 4, 2013

Can You Pay My Bills?

The rent is due yet again!
It feels like just yesterday my roommate handed me our rent receipt for last month. Now, again, it's time to pay the piper.
My internet may be turned off tomorrow.
My phone is off now.
ALL my bills are due.
I have a question: why did I go to college? Why do I have a degree? I am so tired of being broke all the time! I wish that I was just wasteful with my money, but that is not the case. There is always someone or something I have to pay.
I should have gone to college looking for a man to financially support me, but instead, I wanted to learn. WHAT A MISTAKE! I am taking applications. I am tired of being bummed. This independent woman thing is just something that Ne-yo and BeyoncĂ© sold us and newsflash guys: it's damaged goods. Bey was already rich!
After I pay my bills, I have enough money left to wipe my tears. I am so ready for a capable man to come in an clean up this financial mess and support me like society has trained him to do.
He can be old, ugly, gross, young, hot, sexy, stupid, whatever: I am over being financially stressed all the time. I want to know what date it is just because I know, not because I need to know in relation to when a bill is due.
Okay, that is all.