Pages

Friday, October 4, 2013

Lonely, I went on Craigslist tonight, looking for love, and found this:
Good God
Can someone please explain to me how the term BBW became a catch phrase for every gross super overweight woman in the world? It's big BEAUTIFUL woman, not huge ugly-stick beat down ho.
Come on
When did curvy come to mean I weigh 300 pounds? Really?
There are good looking chubby women. You can be a size 14 and not be scary! And a fat girl will be quick to point out that size 12 is the new average in the good old deep fried US of A. Beyond that, I am sorry but you are FAT. At least embrace it for the love of burger king.
But apparently not on CL On CL you have to be a pork eating 78 triple J to qualify.
so so sad, takes all of the fun of reading these ads.

I guess I will just watch The Golden Girls.