Pages

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Review: SheaMoisture Mascara in Voluminizing Black

Those of you that are regular readers of my blog know that I am all brows, no lashes, lol. I have always had teeny-tiny lashes, but refuse to wear falsies, so I have essentially been experimenting with mascara since I became old enough to wear makeup. Then SheaMoisture sent me pieces from their collection and I fell IN LOVE with their mascara.
The key to the mascara is the brush. It is thick at the tip and thins out towards the base. Somehow, this worked to extend my struggling lashes outward, creating the illusion that I actually had a full set. The shape of the brush also helped to prevent my lashes from clumping. I have tried a lot of mascaras, and some of them have been pretty good, but this is the first kind that made me feel like I was in a lash commercial, lol. If you have nearly invisible lashes like me, I'd give it a try.

No comments: