Pages

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

My Matches!

I have typically avoided using concealers and foundations for as long as I have been wearing makeup. I was never quite sure how to apply them plus, after meeting so many women who were wearing the wrong shades in these products, I decided to stand clear. But of late, I have been professionally matched by MUAs! Below are my faves:
I am in LOVE with this product! It was introduced to me at a recent Revlon event. If only I could apply it as the makeup artist did. I looked like a celebrity! 
Revlon Photoready Airbrush Effect in 011 Cappaccino

Like most women I know, when SheaMoisture came out with its own line of cosmetics, I rejoiced. Their CC cream is light, and blends perfectly into my skin! 
SheaMoisture Medium CC Cream SPF 15

This was the first concealer I ever tried. It was a great match for my skin and contrary to how I thought it would be, judging by how I'd seen other women wear concealer, it didn't make me look overly made up! This is a great product for concealer beginners.
Amazing Cosmetics Amazing Concealer in Warm Deep. 

No comments: