Pages

Sunday, July 5, 2015

May Faves

1. As you know, I am pretty much lashless. On top of this, I have a supreme fear of falsies. I just don't get how they come off without ripping off skin or the lashes you do have. Thankful, I was sent Stretchex from Touch In Sol. I have tried TONS of mascara to try to create the illusion of a full set, and this works like a miracle! I was so excited to be able to see my lashes with my eyes open! The cool extras: it separates lashes perfectly and doesn't clump.
Stretchex, Touch In Sol, Sephora.com, $22

2. I need a good body scrub like I need water. It's really sad. My elbows and knees get so rough that you would think that I went through life crawling on them. If you also suffer from rough skin and you are in the market for a good exfoliant, you have to try the Calgon Ageless Mineral Scrub and Soak. IT'S AWESOME. Not only does it smell and feel amazing on skin, it softened my rough skin, which believe me, is a tall order.
Calgon Ageless Mineral Scrub and Soak, Walgreens.com, $4.99

3. For some reason, the skin around my mouth is a little darker than the rest of my face! It is something that I have been obsessing about since the 6th grade, but I have never been into concealers or foundations to cover it up, primarily because I didn't know how to match the product with my complexion. So many of my friends have to mix products to get a match. Lucky for me, Ambi Even & Clear CC+ Cream Even Tone & Environmental Shield in Light/Medium is a great match. It is also moisturizes the skin, containing Argan Oil and Shea Butter, and serves as a sunscreen.
Ambi Even & Clear CC+ Even Tone & Environmental Shield, Walgreens.com, $8.99

4. If you were a Disney fan growing up, you are about to freak out! London SOHO New York has created a line of makeup brushes and bags based on Disney movies. My favorite: Beauty and the Beast 2-Piece Clutch Set. The smaller bag is great for your purse while the other is perfect for travel. In. Love.
London SOHO New York, Beauty and The Beast 2-Piece Clutch Set, Walgreens.com, $9.99

5. I can not stress this enough: my skin gets so dry and rough! It is my biggest beauty issue, and I am constantly on the look out for products that can keep my skin moisturized and soft. If you are like me, you may want to look into the products that Zim's has to offer, especially their Max Crack Crème Creamy Daytime Formula. It prevents skin when it is cracked and heals it when it is. I carry it with me everywhere, my hands can't go without it!
Zim's Max Crack Crème Creamy Daytime Formula, ZimsUSA.com, $6.99

No comments: