Pages

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Review: Lava Love Vegan Volcano Soap Made with Volcanic Ash

Everyone is talking about detoxing though what you put in your body, but no one is really addressing the toxins that we expose to our bodies through what we put on it. Many of the body products that we are using on our exterior can be just as harmful as the things we are eating.
That is why I was excited when I received this Lava Love Vegan Volcano Soap Made with Volcanic Ash.
The soap is made in Oregon from Shea Butter soap and the lava of volcanos that are native to the area. The lava contains bentonite, zeolite and pumice, which draws toxins from the skin and exfoliates it. The soap's ingredients also help to tone the skin, so, between you and me, I have make sure to lather a little extra on my arms:)
On first use, the soap seems muddy, but it suds amazingly and the tiny pumice beads inside of it feel great on the skin and leave it feeling smooth. It has an earthy scent, and after using it for two weeks, I have noticed that my skin feels significantly softer.
Not sure that you why to shower with volcanic ash? I would definitely suggest you at least try it to cleanse your skin and as a healthy alternative to the soap that you currently use.
To learn more about Lave Love, visit LavaLoveBend.com.

No comments: