Pages

Friday, July 15, 2016

Must-Eat Summer Yummies!

It is no secret that I am a heavy snacker. I would go as far as to say that I am serious about my snacks, which are usually as unhealthy as they come. We are talking about sodium-packed chips and high fructose candy. As silly as it may sound, I did not think that a healthy snack could taste good. Then I was introduced to these delectable goodies. 
Pistachio Chewy Bites are a yummy collaboration of pistachios and cranberries. It has healthy fat and proteins, but perhaps most importantly, it tastes really good. It satisfied the craving that I have in the middle of the day for something sweet and the great part is is that, after eating it, I didn't feel gross. 

"Gluten-free" is one of those buzz phrases that health-conscious people are always using. I am not completely sure why gluten is so horrible, outside of the allergies that some people have in regards to it, but for some reason, I just didn't think a cookie should be without it. I was sooo wrong! I really couldn't taste the difference between a Simply Shari's Gluten Free Cookie a the fatty cookies I get from the store. They come in five flavors ( I love the shortbread) and they are tiny bites of sweet joy. 

Learn more about these snacks at Simply Shari's Gluten Free Cookies and Pistachio Chewy Bites here. 

No comments: