Pages

Monday, July 18, 2016

Yay for Dr. Sharp's Fresh Mint Mouth Wash!

I know that having sensitive skin is common, but is there such thing as having a sensitive mouth? I ask this because a year or so ago I decided to fully commit to using mouthwash (yes, I know it is gross that I already hadn't) and the mouthwash was so strong that is actually burnt my mouth! After that, I decided that brushing was just going to have to surface, and then I came across the Dr. Sharp Dentistry Fluoride- Free Mouthwash.
This mouthwash is all-natural and tastes so good! And it doesn't burn like other mouthwashes. This product is also vegan and paraben, alcohol, and gluten-free. There is also no color added and works just as well as a traditional mouthwash. 
But Dr. Sharp's mouthwash isn't the only tasty, all-natural product he has to offer! Visit his website here.

No comments: