Pages

Monday, July 18, 2016

Rustic Crust Pizza Night

I love baking, but there are certain things that intimidate me to bake. Pizza has always been one of those things because I just knew in my heart that I would mess up the crust. With Rustic Crust, you don't have to worry about this! The crusts come with pizza sauce and in a variety of flavors. Below, see my instructions for a Cheesy Spinach Pizza using the Rustic Crust Cheesy Herb Flatbread. 

Get your Cheesy Herb Old World Pizza Crust here.
                           Spread the sauce                          
  
Get your mozzarella cheese and spinach 
Add cheese  
Add spinach 

Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. Then Eat!
The cool things about Rustic Crust? There is no trans fat or added sugars. There are also no GMOs, and the grains that make the rust crust are not bleached! Eager to have a taste. Visit their website here for more info! 

No comments: