Pages

Friday, July 7, 2017

Your New Favorite Snack: Crunchies

Crunchies in Strawberry Banana 
I know that I have spoken to you all in the past about the problem that I have with snacking. It is tragic. It is real. And I love all of the greats: chocolate, candy, potato chips. Spoiler alert: none of these things are good for you (even though they are delish!). So this summer, as I was navigating the jungle that is the My Fitness Pal app, and I realized that I was in need of a snack that was tasty and good on calories. A birdie told me about Cruchies and I have been hooked ever since. 

Crunchies in Mango

 They come in a bunch of flavors, like Mango, Strawberry, Strawberry Banana, Blueberry, and Raspberry, just to name a few. They are freeze-dried fruit snacks that are sweet, but not too sweet. They source straight from the farm, which is why the fruit doesn't taste artificial as some fruit snacks do. 
Chruchies in Strawberry
I would compare the taste of Crunchies to that of a banana chip, but lighter. The consistency is airier. I eat them on their own, but I would suggest also trying them on top of your cereal. 
Discover more about Cruchies here.

No comments: