Pages

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Dark Spots

I tell myself that I am not vain, but I am. Oh, am I! I may not be one of those women who do those IG videos where they are making kissie faces into their phone cameras, but I am close, particularly when it comes to my skin.
My whole life, I have enjoyed a beautiful, creamy complexion. Even as a teen, when I had friends that had such bad acne that they were on prescribed meds for it, I coasted through my days zit-free. My twenties were also wonderful years for my skin. Now I'm in my 30s. Let's just say that things are a little different.
I AM GETTING DARK SPOTS!
Dark spots are a very common skin issue, but they are enough to drive a self-obsessed person insane!
I am so jealous of those girls that made the right decisions in life to get a job that gives them the insurance go to a top-notch dermatologist. Since I am not one of these girls, I have been Googling ways to get RID of these spots. For the next month or so, I will be washing my face with apple cider vinegar and lemon juice. All the articles I have read have said that this is a sure thing. And yes, lemons break me out. I know. But I will have to just drink tons of water to get rid of the zits. Getting rid of the spots are my top priority.
My grandma once told me that your skin is a gift. She died this year at 91, practically wrinkle and blemish free. So I guess I am at an age where I have to take my gift seriously. I will keep you posted on the results.

No comments: