Pages

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Fall Faves!

My favorite thing about a season change is switching out my warm weather products for my cold weather products. I admittedly don't know if this is a real thing that women everywhere do, but I do it. And being the weirdo that I am, I REALLY look forward to it, lol. These are my favorite winter products.

The Zoya Party Girls colors are fabulous for fall and winter. The collection has it all: darks, warm colors, a cool blue, and metalics. The shades are ideal for any look you are looking to create for the holidays. Just so you know, that gold color on the end, Nadia, is me all day long come Christmas.
Zoya Party Girl Colors, $10 each

I have essentially been using the same soap since I was in high school. Many soaps dry out my skin are cause me to itch. But this Treets Traditions Revitalizing Ceremonies Foaming Shower Gel is light and nourishing and smells like magic! It's my new favorite shower treat.
Treets Traditions Revitalizing Ceremonies Foaming Shower Gel, $15

I know that there are many of you out there that say that using a hand sanitizer doesn't keep you from getting sick, but believe me when I say that I keep this Everyone Hand Sanitizer Gel with me at all times. People get sick and yucky in the winter and me and hand sanitizer are fighting the good fight against getting ill this season.
Everyone Hand Sanitizer, $5.82

No comments: