Pages

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Scary Ride Home

The other day I went grocery shopping and decided not to wait on a cab back. I opted to get a ride from one of the old guys that gives people rides home that hang out in the grocery store parking lot. I know, this doesn't sound so smart. But a lot of people utilize these guys.
Any way, my driver was this sweet old guy on oxygen that drove unusually slow. I enjoyed talking to him about the weather and such, but then he asked me if I had a husband or a boyfriend. I said no, and that is when the conversation went south.
He pretty much asked me what I do for sex and started talking hella, hella crazy. Like, crazy, using words and phrases like "jack off" and "pussy." Sadly, I had to get loud with him because he acted like he wasn't going to unlock the door to let me out. And yes, he had automatic locks. It was like a scene out of Law and Order: SVU!
Let's add this guy's name to the long list of people I haven't shot because I don't have a gun.
I told my mom about this and she informed me that sometimes women use these men for rides because they can't afford a cab and instead give them sexual favors.
YUCK! I guess he thought I was one of those women, and he thought wrong!