Pages

Sunday, February 9, 2014

New Orleans Ya'll: Wrap Up

The N.O. has community gardens now, I'm down!

Streetcar fresh!

Lunch at Daisy Dukes: sirloin, gumbo, friend green tomatoes, and a biscuit. 
Relle and Kiki.

On Campus!


At the club. 
Smooth N' Shinge Go Pro Gro Launch Weekend begins!

Swag Bag!
 

 Breakfast.
Me and celeb stylist Larry Sims.

Go Pro Gro products.

Larry explaining the products.


Getting my hair did. 
On the way to dinner.

Last dinner of the weekend. 
The new homie Amy!
 
I had so much fun in New Orleans. I visited for the Smooth N' Shine Go Pro Gro Launch Weekend, but arrived a few days early to make a vaykay out of it. The highlights: I got to see my college friends and visit my revamped campus, met some cool journalists, hung out with celeb stylist Larry Sims, learned a lot about the new Go Pro Gro products, and made new friends...and ate so good!