It's another Friday night, and I am alone, single, and feeling stupid.
Do you remember New Man? The one who ghosted me? Well, I allowed him to hit me up with the "Hey Stranger" text when we both knew, good and well, that he was the stranger here. I hadn't heard from him in weeks! But the critique is that I am hard on men and I am not soft, so I told him, AGAIN, just in case I was not clear, how important communication is to me and how I have to hear from someone I am talking to. He said he understood, but that I can contact him too. He "claims" he didn't see my text or missed call. Okay. Now, it has been a week since that call, and he has gone ghost again! Now I really feel like a simp because I allowed him to convince me that what I knew was not so. JUST SO YOU KNOW, IN CASE YOU DIDN'T KNOW, EVERYTHING A WOMAN KNOWS IS SO! And what I did know was that this guy is a no-show. Now I really know this fact, fo' sho'.
So what is the moral of the story here, ladies? Don't be a Second Chance Suzie. It doesn't pay. These Casper-a$$ men know what they are doing when they drop off the face of the planet. Don't waste your time ladies. Don't be a Holly.
No comments:
Post a Comment