Pages

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

30

Today I had a phone convo with Sickles. My first convo with Sickles. Blah, blah, good conversation, yeah, yeah. THE BROTHA TOLD ME HE HAS BONED 3O PEOPLE! HE'S ONLY 29!
Yikes.
I guess for a guy that is not a lot, but the thing is, it's hella a lot!
I like him though.
I like his swag as the kids would say.
He's taller than me.
30 WOMEN!
And he believes in having more than one wife because all of his favorite Biblical characters had more than one. It's more about "math" than sex for him. He's a taller version of P! And yes, I understand that this should be the bigger issue but...
30! Damn!
I continue to hear that as you get older, some deal breakers have to be dropped from your male gotta have list. I guess not being a Sleep Around Steve will have to be the thing to go. Apparently they all are.
Did I mention I like him anyway?
We'll see how this goes. I smell another Holly disaster.