Pages

Friday, April 12, 2013

Dying of Thirst

I am being hella thirsty with Sickles.
He has stood me up for a movie night. I get the feeling he may have a girlfriend. He's funny and smart though, but I am convinced that this will end like all my boy affairs end: in disaster.
I find myself being really thirsty with him because I want some attention, but I HATE thirsty girls. But in my defense, I am lonely and have not been so much as hugged in over a year!
My plan is to lure him to my home and absorb anytype of affectionate energy that he is radiating and bank it to feed off of for the next year, seeing that after I make out with him, I will be scared I have an STD and will not tip toe back into the dating scene for another year. That's the way it usually goes. I expect this plan to end like most of my plans end: in disaster.
All of this drama and the disrespect and annoyence I am sure to endure just for a hug and a potential neck kiss. Eye roll at myself.