Pages

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

More Reunion Talk

Ugh.
My high school reunion is getting closer and closer. I thought that if I would be quiet about it, no one would notice how quiet I was being about it and it would just come and go. But no. Apparently, if everyone doesn't hurry and buy their tickets, we are going to lose our location. This has led a couple of my homies to Facebook message me about it.
My favorite was my friend Blue. She wanted to know if I was going and if people I knew were going, why I wasn't going. Blue I miss. Blue I would like to see. I'm torn.
Look, my reunion is going to happen whether or not I am there or not. Just like high school happened without me being entirely present. But all I can see when thinking of high school is being laughed at. I have a hard time believing people can change or grow up. What if I go, dressed in an adorable Lane Bryant number, and just get laughed at again? I don't need that in my life. I have enough scarring that I am trying to deal with.