Pages

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Energy

I have had a lot of energy of late to get things done that I need to get done. On New Years Day, I made a plan for myself to get to where I needed to be by the end of the year. I'm really confident in it, and a couple of things are already coming through that I wanted to happen. Of late, I have been so hyped about this plan that I can't even sleep! I wake up in the middle of the night to fulfill another task before I force myself to sleep. Here is the thing: I am trying not to overdo it because I know how easy it is for me to burn out. Looking back on my 20s, I don't know what happened. There is no reason, other than my own insecurities and self-doubt, for me to not be where I need to be. As I move towards 30, I can feel myself shedding the fear snakeskin a little day by day. I feel a little gangsta actually. I am determined to keep faith that this year will take me where I need to go. I can't go into 30 with nothing accumulated, like now. It just wouldn't be cute...or logical.