Pages

Friday, January 10, 2014

Sheen Magazine 3rd Anniversary Party: My Highlights


Me being cute o the carpet:)

Me and Demetria McKinney, Sheen's Jan/Feb cover.

Yes, Oh! Nikka's Nikka Shae. Please check out the ATL's undercover socialite on her website.

Writer LaRubia McDaniel and Reigndrop Lopes.

Sheen's Instafamous Associate Publisher Toni Chapman. Over 12,000 followers! Huh?

I love it when the office comes to the A because I get to see the co-workers: Sheen's Art Director Jessica Williams and our Twitter fabulous Graphic Artist Denisha Wilson. Almost 6 thousand followers. How do regular people get these numbers?

Tre, Sheen's Web Manager Maria, and Denisha again.
 
OMG, everyone showed so much love to Sheen at Bar One on Thursday Night. I had such a good time, meeting our cover Demetria McKinney and hanging with the people who have supported the magazine and me in the city for the past 5 years. The best part for me: seeing the magazine staff, which is based in S. Carolina. They are the homies:)