Pages

Sunday, June 8, 2014

A Tale of Two Oils

In the natural hair community, I know that it is no longer PC to use hair oil. Everything is a cream or a leave-in conditioner or something along those lines. This is hard for me to digest, seeing that I grew up on hair oils and greases. This is why I am so excited about the AMLA Legend Rejuvenating Ritual Rejuvenating Oil and the Smooth 'N Shine Go Pro Curls Crème Oil.

I was given the AMLA Oil to try after their launch party in Atlanta. I use this oil multiple times a day, along with my other hair products, to hydrate my hair, which can get really, really dry. It gives my hair shine, and it is very light, so it doesn't weigh my hair down. It also smells so, so good!

Earlier this year, I had the opportunity to go to New Orleans for the Smooth 'N Shine Go Pro Gro Launch Weekend in New Orleans. I got to get my hair done with the entire product line, but my favorite product out of the line is the Crème Oil. It is a cream and an oil in one, and I use it after I wash my hair to twist and hydrate it after I do my twist out. It has this amazing fruity fragrance. The Crème Oil helps to keep my hair moisturized and holds my curls.
AMLA Legend Rejuvinating Oil, $9.99
Softsheen-Carson.com
 
Go Pro Curls Crème Oil, $4.53
Amazon.com